I had the chance to visit some pretty cool spots about washington dc. It’s an amazing place in light of the history, our nation’s capital, bars, restaurants, and the number of businesses which is truly astonishing. On top of that, you have many ancillary areas including Arlington VA which boasts of even more pretty cool places to visit. I wanted to share my top 5 spots to visit in DC.
1. Visiting The Smithsonian – this is an absolute must. When I come do DC I try to make it here to remind me of our nation’s history and all that we have been through. The Smithsonian is huge and has a lot of types of museums including ones on astrology and such.
2. Ted’s Bulletin – if you love brunch and breakfast you will love this place. Their brunch menu is pretty amazing, but their dinner and lunch menus are pretty awesome too. Close to the nation’s 3 government houses, Ted’s has a cool little cafe in one room and a larger room with booth’s only. It boasts of a quaint feel with subways tiles and it plays old school movies on it’s projector.
3. The Dashery – This Washington DC Barber Shop is a fun place to visit. It’s not always fun to wait to get a hair cut, but there’s a lot of cool things to do here including playing chess, they serve drinks (non alcoholic) for free, plenty of TV’s, and the places looking amazing inside. Definitely a must see place to visit. And of course, you’ll get an amazing haircut when you’re finished.
4. Black & Orange – This DC Burger Joint is truly one of a kind. This place is located on Dupont Circle and they changed their name recently. However, their burgers are gourmet and truly to die for. If you’re looking for an awesome burger spot in DC, you gotta visit this place.
5. East Potomac Golf – If you’re going to play golf, this is the place to do it at. The greens are very nice, it’s a long course, and many people play this course. I played it a few times and I always have a great time on it.